Tuesday, November 10, 2009

90 Day Transformation - Day 41

So today is the first post I'm putting up in a few days... My Internet Explorer got corrupted and I was having trouble getting on the Internet. Needless to say, if you have Internet Explorer, I would recommend you get rid of it! Firefox is so much better and faster.... But enough of my venting...

Today was my "PULL" workout day... which I actually love doing :-)

I got to the gym and dove right into my workout...

I hit my back with 4 exercises... each with 4 sets and about 12-15 reps per set...

The four exercises were:
- Lat Pulldowns
- Seated Rows
- Lat Pullovers
- Chinups

Then I hit my biceps... which I always do right after my back workout since my biceps are usually pretty pumped from the back exercises. I hit them with 3 exercises... 4 sets each and 15 reps per set...

The four exercises were:
- Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls
- EZ Curls with bar
- Preacher Curls

Then I hit cardio. Today I hit it a little differently. I jumped on the treadmill and did intervals every 1 minute (as opposed to every 3 minutes which I usually do). This was a lot more intense but it was exactly what I needed to shock my system!

Stay tuned and check back for my next post...

If you haven't seen my latest Before & After pics, check out my last blog entry post... you might have to look in the archive in the right side...

If you haven't checked out Vince Del Monte's system for losing fat and gaining muscle, click the links on the side...

See ya on the next post! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment