Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome To My Blog... And My Very FIRST Post! :-)

So after weeks of procrastination... I decided to get my "fitness" blog up today so I can start recording and documenting my progress (hopefully... LOL ) as I go through my 90 Day Workout "Transformation"...

For the last month or so, I've been documenting my workouts on Youtube with Video Blogs... but I figured having an actual blog will actually allow me to record my workout, eating habits, any vitamins I decide to take, etc.... and also post articles that I've read that are helping me.

In this blog, I'll also review diets and programs that I've used in the past or present that are working for me... and I'll even review "stuff" that didn't work for me as well.

Lastly, I'll try and "import" Youtube videos I've made over the last month on my channel onto this blog... so you can see my progress or lack thereof... and hopefully, you'll post comments and follow along with your own fitness or diet program.

Till the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment